Acer Iconia Tab A1-810 HDMI output
Hey, guys, I am thinking of buying an Iconia Tab A1-810 which I plan to sometimes use to watch movies on my TV. Since it has an HDMI port I assume it will be pretty straightforward but my question is will it be able to output 1080p or at least 720p movies on my TV. Will there be lag or something? Thank you
- 12-05-2013, 12:31 PM #2
- 12-05-2013, 12:39 PM #4
Re: Acer Iconia Tab A1-810 HDMI output
No stutter at all when playing movies using MX Player. Keep in mind that these movies were SD, not HD quality.
Is the tablet sold at any of your local electronics stores? You could ask the salesperson if you could test it out by hooking it up to one of their TVs. Maybe bring your own microSD card with an HD movie, and possibly even your own microHDMI cable, if you have one, to make it as easy as possible.
- By thenotekeeper in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:09 AM
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:24 AM
- By JnEricsonx in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:06 AM
- By ffactoryxx in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:23 AM
- By Mojave in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2013, 06:31 PM