signal strength question

bww143

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I am on Verizon network and was looking to get a Samsung Fascinate. I looked at the signal strength a 2 different stores, and both store Fascinate phones were about -10dBm higher than my 8320 Blackberry curve. Can I use this as signal comparison? Would I lose the ability to call in theory before the blackberry? I sometimes spend the weekend in a rural area where the signal strength is sometimes marginal on the blackberry at over -105 or so dBm is why I am asking. Thank you.

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I would recommend to just test drive the phone. I believe Verizon has a 30 day money back guarantee, so I would ask what the details are, then grab the phone you want, test it in the areas you think are not very good and see how it works for you.

If your just upgrading your phone you do have 30 days to return if your not satisfied with the results.

dmnall

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Well I am on att and I switched to my Samsung captivate from bb bold 9000 and my signal has increased as well as my house is at a low signal area and I have had better reception then my bold. Considering your bb was older I can see the Samsung having better reception! I would suggest try it out and see how it goes!

Hth,
Charlie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance