Sending Live Video From my S4 To My Android Tablet
I make hobby related instructional videos for newcomers and I was thinking I could improve my how-to videos if I saw what my phone was recording real time. The problem is that I cannot find the right formula to link my S4 up to my ASUS tablet so I can view what I am recording.
I want to start recording a video on my phone and be able to see the video real time via WiFi or Bluetooth or ?? on my tablet so I can make sure I am recording what I want to record by looking at my tablet screen.
Can anyone help me solve this problem?
- 12-07-2013, 07:22 AM #2
- By saint satin stain in forum PoliticsReplies: 54Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:37 PM
- By Anttl462 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:57 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2013, 09:47 PM
- By scratchfwb in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:55 PM
- By NoTe3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:10 AM