- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Please Help ASAP
Lately on my Samsung Galaxy Express i8730, I have been experiencing some freezing issues. The screen freezes and all I can do is hold power button to force restart or pull out battery and put it back in. Even after I restart it it freezes after a few minutes. I have put the phone into Samsung recovery mode and factory data reseted it 3 times but the same issue still occurs. I have been using this phone on a plan for about 2 months on a Vodafone plan. Even vodafone says they can't fix it, apparently I have to go all the way to Samsung in Penrith. Please email me at email@example.com if you know how to fix it.
- 12-07-2013, 10:05 AM #2
Re: Please Help ASAP
Welcome to the forums.
Try rebooting into recovery and clear cache partition.
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow directions for the S3, and see if that helps.
- By Cruttonn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 16Last Post: 11-03-2015, 05:10 AM
- By Unbreak in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 02:33 AM
- By simkeNS in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:37 PM
- By Chris Thompson4 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:39 PM
- By Yogi217 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:44 PM