- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
- 12-07-2013, 10:05 AM #2
Re: Please Help ASAP
Welcome to the forums.
Try rebooting into recovery and clear cache partition.
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow directions for the S3, and see if that helps.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Unbreak in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 02:33 AM
- By simkeNS in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:37 PM
- By Chris Thompson4 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:39 PM
- By Cruttonn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 12-07-2013, 11:18 PM
- By Yogi217 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:44 PM