need new phone, may switch to android

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure there'd be an app. But you could search the play store to make sure first.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Most 3rd party video players (like MX Player) can play .MOV files, which is QuickTime's format. The trick is whether or not your videos are copy-protected and will only play on iTunes-associated devices.

marcov719

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
If you switch to Android remember to disable iMessage on your iPhone. It was such a PITA to get my new HTC One phone to text iPhone users (which is everyone I know). iMessage is linked to my phone number so every time someone would text me back on iPhone it would try to send to my iMessage. That meant I had to tell friends and family to send as SMS when they got an error. Very annoying on Apple's part. I learned the hard way and had to contact Apple to disable it. Even then I'm not fully convinced it's fixed because friends/family tell me they still get an error sending sometimes.

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I did switch got an lg g2 which i am trying to learn but like it so far, gave my iphone to my son...so he will have to keep imessage enabled for his use..right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze