auto install apps to External memory card
hi all ...
i am new with using android phones i have Samsung Galaxy Core GT-i8260 i think i made it root by using Framaroot app 1.6 (with Gandalf option) ... so i triad a lot of apps but it didn't work .. i always got this error :: " 'App2SD is not supported by your device. Because your device has a primary external storage which is emulated from the internal storage. You can link the app in order to move its files to your SD card "" i tried link2sd and app2sd and move 2 sd
thanks i think this thread is mention befor but i found no answer .. so i said lets refresh it ...
- 12-10-2013, 08:21 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Begonewithios in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:54 AM
- By plainman007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2013, 01:00 AM
- By Carol Leigh in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:31 PM
- By Adam Rothensee in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:29 AM
- By Alcarnor14 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 04:28 AM