- 41 Posts
google play cloud saves
I was wondering is there something we have to do to enable this? Specific example: I started playing Injustice GAU and for the first time spent some money on IAP. When you go to the help section of the game it mentions being signed in to your gmail account to make sure everything is backed up and you can pick up your game on other devices. Now i go to my tablet which is on the same gmail account, download the game, and it has me starting over from scratch. Is there something I need to be doing or is the capability in place and just not live yet? I want to make sure I am not out this money if my phone breaks or something. Thanks.
- 12-10-2013, 04:34 PM #2
- Today, 07:03 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: google play cloud saves
Hi, have you figured out how to back up the game?
I had a problem with the game after Android 4.3 was released, the game itself started to download again. so I lost all my progress
I´m thinking till now if start playing again or not, but depends in the Cloud save option, but i don't know if i'm doing it right
- By greatgoogly in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 34Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:15 PM
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:36 PM
- By Puzzlegal in forum Moto XReplies: 23Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:46 PM
- By eslimm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:50 PM
- By mwrmt in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:43 PM