1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default google play cloud saves

I was wondering is there something we have to do to enable this? Specific example: I started playing Injustice GAU and for the first time spent some money on IAP. When you go to the help section of the game it mentions being signed in to your gmail account to make sure everything is backed up and you can pick up your game on other devices. Now i go to my tablet which is on the same gmail account, download the game, and it has me starting over from scratch. Is there something I need to be doing or is the capability in place and just not live yet? I want to make sure I am not out this money if my phone breaks or something. Thanks.

Default Re: google play cloud saves

Quote Originally Posted by Bittrblue View Post
    I was wondering is there something we have to do to enable this? Specific example: I started playing Injustice GAU and for the first time spent some money on IAP. When you go to the help section of the game it mentions being signed in to your gmail account to make sure everything is backed up and you can pick up your game on other devices. Now i go to my tablet which is on the same gmail account, download the game, and it has me starting over from scratch. Is there something I need to be doing or is the capability in place and just not live yet? I want to make sure I am not out this money if my phone breaks or something. Thanks.
    login via gmail from help on ur tablet

btw, what game is it?
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

the game is injustice:gods among us. Although I figure that if I need to do something it may apply to all games in the future. I am logged in to my gmail on the tablet. Still no change

Hi, have you figured out how to back up the game?
    I had a problem with the game after Android 4.3 was released, the game itself started to download again. so I lost all my progress
    Im thinking till now if start playing again or not, but depends in the Cloud save option, but i don't know if i'm doing it right

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Question Re: google play cloud saves

From what I have been able to tell, a backup to the Play cloud is make the 1st time you log into Google Play... Then it is never updated again...