Problem with ipega controller after android OTA update

Alessandro Duca

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, i'm writing here for introduce my problem with ipega controller, in particular with pg-9017.
I have the nexus 4 and i just receive 2-3 days ago the update of android to 4.4 kitkat version, before that i could use without problems and specific configuration the controller with all emulators and some other games, an example was demon hunter 4 (in joystick mode).
But after the update, nothing work anymore, i just let work with emulators using using Bluez IME but the other game, still nothing.
The problem in particular is the fact that the 2 analog stick usually work but there aren't set the functions of other keys of the controller, for example in demon hunter or in wild blood the 2 stick works, and u can move and make action, but no way to make skills.
And now my question, anybody here have the same problem? And there is a way for fix this? Maybe using a particular configuration program.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Seems to be a compatibility issue with KitKat. Have you tried contacting the company about the issue?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Chris1982

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the ipega 9025 with my galaxy s5... day one it took me about 3 hours to get it to connect right. .. thought I was in the clear. ..let my son use it for his s4 (took him two seconds to connect) and the next time I tried to use it I couldn't get it to work on my s5 again. .. i had tried everything I read for hours was ready to junk it when my OTG cable came in from fedex... 1. plug it in my OTG 2. turned off both devices 3. booted my s5 up 4. got my bluetooth turned on and scanning for new devices (I had already unpaired it and deleted all the BS apps I had downloaded that were supposed to make it work) 5. Held x and the power button down 6. It paired right , no problem, and then I unplugged cable. Now if my bluetooth is on and I turn the ipega on, it connects right away, no cables necessary anymore. I read that for androids to pair properly, they need to send passcode thru a cable, and it seems to be true. Hope this helps you and saves some aggregation.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy