- 2 Posts
Unlocked Samsung Galaxy SII
Hey guys, so recently I acquired an old used Samsung Galaxy SII, AT&T model i777
Since I live in Europe, I had to get it unlocked, so I went to a shop, gave them the phone and they unlocked it for me.
Now, the guy at the store said, if I update the Firmware it will be locked again - is that true?
It's currently Android 2.3.6 and I kinda want to have it on the newest one..
Also, I am bit worried he might've put unwanted software onto the phone, the shop didn't seem particularly... Trustworthy... (since unlocking here is kinda an under-the-hand-deal). Are there any ways to check?
Can you help me out with that?
Thank you in advance
- By big1033 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:06 PM
- By Hamid Bhurgari in forum HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:20 AM
- By Somepeoplearecool in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 10:21 AM
- By dada1111 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:34 PM
- By TBolt in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2013, 09:13 AM