- 24 Posts
Using Lightroom with Android
I take a lot of pics with my DSLR but also with my phone. Every so often I like to copy in all my mobile pics to my computer using Lightroom which I use for organization.
However; every time I go to import, it pulls in all images on my SD card. This includes things like icons for themes and all my album art from Google Music. This happens if I use PTP or MTP.
Is there any way to prevent this? Any other lightroom users out there?
- 12-12-2013, 12:24 AM #2
- By macguy59 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 50Last Post: 12-26-2013, 10:20 PM
- By cceller in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:50 PM
- By nexusfiver in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2013, 01:49 PM
- By Kendall Seabury in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 10:49 PM
- By windnsea26 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:13 PM