1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default An Android with traditional numeric physical keypad

Since Android has started dominating the Mobile Phone World, physical keypads have started to disappear.

Samsung has recently launched W2014 which is a flip phone with a quad-core processor and Android 4.2. Earlier it launched Samsung Galaxy Golden and W789 models which were also flip phones. However, these phones are not generally available world over and are focused on the markets like Korea, China etc.

In such a scenario, is there an option for Numeric Physical Keypad Phone lovers to have such a phone with an Android apart from the phone I mentioned above? Please note that my question is related to the Physical Numeric Traditional Keypad and not a QWERTY keypad.

Thank you

Default Re: An Android with traditional numeric physical keypad

I would to be able to go out an buy that W2014, just for something different, i like the look of it, id buy one.... just couldnt say if id keep it after the novelty wore off
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

angry_english, Thank you for your reply. My question however is still unanswered as I want to know whether there has been any other phone other than the ones listed above which comes with a numeric keypad (not QWERTY). Please list the model even if it is now discontinued. Thank you

Thats the only one i found, and it looks horrible lol

That sounds like a bad idea - the keypad would screw up the design and layout of the phone, without adding any new functionality. Doubtful you'll find any in real life.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app