android s1 blaze and walmart family mobile plan

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
so ive tried multiple different APN's to get family mobile sd card to work and register to the network, i even tried putting my friends T-Mobile sd card to see if that one worked but it didn't, im not sure if im doing something wrong or if its simply the sd card slot that's messed up but any ideas on how to get it working? If its simply the card slot then is there a way to get that fixed? thanks for the help, and btw im a girl just trying to figure this stuff out myself so if anything use words I can understand xD

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
so ive tried multiple different APN's to get family mobile sd card to work and register to the network, i even tried putting my friends T-Mobile sd card to see if that one worked but it didn't, im not sure if im doing something wrong or if its simply the sd card slot that's messed up but any ideas on how to get it working? If its simply the card slot then is there a way to get that fixed? thanks for the help, and btw im a girl just trying to figure this stuff out myself so if anything use words I can understand xD

Welcome to Android Central :)
Not sure which ones you have tried so far but this is from their site
https://www.myfamilymobile.com/Supp...d94-457c-90a3-7c8b7ac7b1f8#GeneralFAQ-Answer3

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
The T-Mobile support site mentioned that if you have a battery saving app, that it might disable data. Do you have any?

Posted via Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried going to TMobile (going to Walmart would be as much help as asking the postman - maybe less) and asking them for help? The SIM card could be defective. (A small percentage come from the factory defective, or blow almost immediately.) They, or whomever Walmart uses for service, should do this for you (including a new SIM card if needed) for free.

If it's the phone itself that's defective ... well, they may charge you a few bucks for their time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz