1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Syncing Contacts From Hotmail

Hey guys,

I just got my first Android phone, Sony Experia Z. I was wondering how i would be able to sync the phone contacts saved to my Hotmail account to my new phone? I used to have an iPhone before this one and before that, a Windows Phone. From my Windows Phone, it automatically saved my contacts to my Hotmail account and when i got my iPhone and added that account, it synced them back so i didn't manually have to add all my contacts again. How can i re-do this on my new phone?

Thanks a lot!
    Atif

Default Re: Syncing Contacts From Hotmail

Do you have your iPhone with you? If so, the easiest method is inTouchApp: Just install the app on your iPhone and login - contacts will be backed up in minutes. Then install on your Sony Experia and login - contacts will come down to your device in minutes - thats it! In future, if you get any new device, just install the app and login to get your contacts - no fuss! Get the app from app stores or
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

My iPhone has broken which is why i got this new one. Is there any other method? I tried going onto my iCloud but there is nothing there for some reason. I know it's definitely from my Hotmail contacts

You can install inTouchApp, create an account, export contacts from Hotmail into CSV or VCF and upload it at and that will get your contacts into your device.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Awesome, i will try that!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I'm having some trouble exporting my contacts. I've added my Hotmail account. How do i actually export the contacts?