- 11 Posts
Got a 2nd hand X6-7V tablet.
Thinking of giving this to GDaughter at Xmas but need to get it working. I am trying to get it to connect to the Google service to add a new account and it just says: "Can't establish a reliable connection to the server". My laptop is not having problems! Can anyone advise and also where to get mote information? Thanks.
- 12-15-2013, 01:44 PM #2
Re: Got a 2nd hand X6-7V tablet.
Try some of these tips: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems
To be bluntly honest, I would think twice about giving that tablet to your granddaughter. Off-brand tablets are notoriously unreliable and glitchy, so it might end up causing more frustration than enjoyment. But hopefully yours will start working well!
- 12-15-2013, 02:14 PM #4
- By Kathi Tobin in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:47 PM
- By AllenRulz in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:20 AM
- By delta7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:48 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 10:15 PM
- By Calvin Chu in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 04:34 PM