1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does anyone know if there is a way to drag music from itunes...

I have a mac...just got samsung galaxy s4 is there a way to drag my music from itunes to some kind of folder on my mac so I can sync with android? and other things from itunes,what would I need a file transfer app? I have no clue what this all is...thanks in advance
    I did buy file transfer from the mac app store, is this what I need?

Default Re: Does anyone know if there is a way to drag music from itunes...

I'll try to help here. I don't have my S4 any more, but I think I can remember. Do you have Kies? This is the syncing software from Samsung. Download it from Samsung. Connect phone to computer and start Keis. You'll find in Kies Library/Music; and a button to load music. Click that and navigate to your iTunes library. Usually its Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music. You can load the whole library or drill down further and select songs. Once that's done, I think you sync or maybe it automatically loads to the phone, I don't remember.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Does anyone know if there is a way to drag music from itunes...

I did download kies and it said it wasn't compatible with my version...I assume they meant version on phone? 4.3 and then I deleted it off my mac and had a hard time finding all of its "parts" wonder if there is a version for the new update?