Google Voice on T-Mobile?
So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my voicemail when on Verizon.
Well now since switching to T-Mobile I can no longer get Voice to function as my voicemail. When I download and setup the app and then call my phone it will ring but then when voicemail should come up I just get an error saying "We cannot complete your call as dialed" or something along those lines. When I switch back to carrier voicemail everything works.
So am I doing something wrong during setup? Is Voice even compatible with T-Mobile?
- 12-17-2013, 03:02 PM #2
- 12-19-2013, 11:52 PM #5
Re: Google Voice on T-Mobile?
T-Mobile CLAIMED that they disabled the carrier voicemail. ... "when I call it still goes to a T-Mobile recording saying 'You've reached the voice mailbox system.... says they didn't (Assuming 1) that's not the G-Voice mailbox and 2) you didn't switch your G-Mail VM to go to TMobile's VM system [which would be kind of loopy, literally].)
- By cappy718 in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 01-22-2014, 11:39 AM
- By ecb1171 in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:23 AM
- By spacejockey in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2013, 09:19 AM
- By spacejockey in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:01 PM
- By ilcul8r in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 01:30 PM