- 1 Posts
- 12-17-2013, 04:25 PM #2Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 12-17-2013, 05:03 PM #3
- 12-18-2013, 01:48 AM #4
Re: new kind of SPAM - straight in OS - not AirPush
Welcome to Android Central! If none of your malware or adware scans are revealing anything, you should consider uninstalling your most recently installed apps one by one and see when the ads stop. You can also check reviews of those apps on Google Play to see if anyone else has mentioned annoying ads.
This kind of thing is an unfortunate byproduct of the Play Store being more open than the iOS Appstore.
- 12-18-2013, 06:03 AM #5
- By Golfdriver97 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:59 PM
- By JC Martin1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 08:17 PM
- By chevrolet.racing252 in forum Other TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:12 PM
- By Anthony Lenzo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:09 PM