- 1 Posts
Changed to new gmail account in existing phone.
Hi all, I just created a gmail account/profile and i wanted to use this new account in my existing Samsung S4 which i have login with another gmail account.
I manage to remove the old account ID and login with the new ID, all sync was done. BUT i found that some of my existing contact is without name but having the phone number and i am not sure if there is any missing contacts? Why is that? is there any other solution to fix this?
Then I retry to login with the old ID and the contacts details came back to normal with one or two without the names.
I need help in this.
- 12-18-2013, 04:54 AM #2
Re: Changed to new gmail account in existing phone.
Are all your contacts stored in your new account? If not, when you deleted the 'old' one (where I assume all your contacts are), your phone syncs with the new account and throws away any old data. If you're seeing something 'leftover' it might have been something that was copied either to the SIM card or from another app like Facebook and such. What I'd do is transfer all your contacts from your old account into the new one via web browser first, then sync your phone with the new account so that all your contacts are re-synced.
- By NoraMelua in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2014, 11:10 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2013, 11:43 AM
- By mindfulness in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:35 AM
- By JesseKL-Mysia in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:56 PM
- By mv2014 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:42 AM