Google Hangouts questions
New to Android and trying figure hangouts little. I am already setup in it, am I required to "add" my friends/family to it before I can do texting and such?
On my phone, I know with the Kitkat update it wants to use Google hangouts. I have not set it to use it as it keeps saying I need to add everyone in people to hangouts.
I want to make sure I am going to spam my friends and family to join hangouts as they are not on it and do not want too.
- 12-19-2013, 04:58 AM #2
- 12-19-2013, 05:10 AM #3
Re: Google Hangouts questions
Sorry for the confusion, let me see if I can explain it little better.
On my phone, when I was on 4.2 it used the sms app for instant messaging. Now that I am on 4.4, I was told it wants to use hangouts. I open hangouts, it used to have all my contacts now it is blank after the upgrade. It wants me to add everyone back in, join hangouts. what I am concerned is, does this try and force my contacts to join hangouts or is this something that is just local on my phone? I am the only one who uses hangouts so do not want to spam my family and friends
- By Redx in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 389Last Post: 10-19-2014, 03:12 AM
- By SMD in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 40Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:47 PM
- By robjulo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:44 PM
- By JAG21979 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:42 AM
- By Devilman72 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 08:51 PM