- 12-19-2013, 05:00 PM #2
Re: Random Home Screen
Welcome to Android Central! How different is that homescreen from your usual homescreen? Is it just that it's blank, or that there are different apps in the Favorites Tray?
The prominent mute and exit buttons at the upper right make me wonder if this is somehow related to car mode.
Try this--go to Settings>Apps>All, select "Homescreen" or "Launcher" (it can vary with the device), and then tap "Clear Defaults." Then press the Home button, and see if it gives you a choice of what to launch with the Home button.
- 12-19-2013, 05:31 PM #3
- 12-21-2013, 09:40 PM #6
- By JakRox in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:24 PM
- By Jeffrey Medeiros in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:00 PM
- By vidip25 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:52 AM
- By Shrout1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 02:53 PM
- By Fanny15 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:03 AM