- 1 Posts
First time to root... best way??
Hi guys i dont know it this i the right thread but if its wrong, my apologize. This is the first time i root an android phone and i wanted to know, which way is the "best"??
i'm trying it out on my old Samsung Galaxy I5500, since i have no use for it anymore and the warranty is out.
So i've been searching around the internet and found several ways to root the phone. But my main question is.. What's the "best" way to root my phone?? Via computer or download an app from the phone and root it from there??
And one more question, when i have rooted my phone, IF i want to restore it, will the rooted thing be gone or still availible??
Thanks in advance
- 12-20-2013, 09:03 AM #2
Re: First time to root... best way??
I would suggest rooting through the computer so you have a general understanding of what you need to do. It's not very difficult, you just need to understand the process.
Regarding a restore, yes, chances are you can restore to stock if you are able to find the restore files.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By vaibhavkaria in forum WhatsApp for AndroidReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2014, 05:56 AM
- By meashish in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:55 AM
- By Ola_Sjoholm in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2013, 04:45 PM
- By Digital Melody in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 08:42 AM
- By Digital Melody in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 05:55 AM