First time to root... best way??

theaskero

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys i dont know it this i the right thread but if its wrong, my apologize. This is the first time i root an android phone and i wanted to know, which way is the "best"??
i'm trying it out on my old Samsung Galaxy I5500, since i have no use for it anymore and the warranty is out.
So i've been searching around the internet and found several ways to root the phone. But my main question is.. What's the "best" way to root my phone?? Via computer or download an app from the phone and root it from there??

And one more question, when i have rooted my phone, IF i want to restore it, will the rooted thing be gone or still availible??

Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys, i have an Samsung Galaxy Trend, and currently i have Android 4.0.4..
I've noticed that is much slower than before somehow.. I factory restored my phone (and got a bit faster) but i know it was faster than this when i bought it.
I want to upgrade to 4.2.2... is it worth to do that?
Which is better 4.0.4 or 4.2.2??? And will 4.2.2 slow down my phone even more or make it a bit faster?

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I would suggest rooting through the computer so you have a general understanding of what you need to do. It's not very difficult, you just need to understand the process.

Regarding a restore, yes, chances are you can restore to stock if you are able to find the restore files.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz