- 13 Posts
Can't play music using Moto X or Nexus 7
I have a Moto X with Android 4.2.2 and a Nexus 7 with Android 4.4.2. If I say "listen to" album, or "listen to" artist, etc, it says it's loading the album, but does not play it. I have Google Music set as the default. I'm I doing something wrong? Does this work or not? It would be great if it did work, especially in the car.
I've tried other variations of the command like "play artist" artist name, etc., but in only seems to work about 10% of the time.
- By Photon4glover in forum Phone WarsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:54 PM
- By ap3604 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:17 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:17 AM
- By mrmobileperformance in forum Sony Z Ultra Google Play editionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 12:09 AM
- By Lumos in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 12:01 AM