How to manually delete my post attachments?

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm a bit confused with the Android Central file attachment system. It said files that aren't utilized will be auto deleted in an hour, but everything I ever uploaded is still there even if I remove it them a post. Including an image I uploaded that gave me a warning in the process.

I just uploaded files with the same name twice and it's very confusing differentiating between them. The only thing I can do right now is move the unwanted files into a folder. It let me delete that folder, but it said the files within will return to the home folder.

I'm using Chromium btw.

Last edited:

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm a bit confused with the Android Central file attachment system. It said files that aren't utilized will be auto deleted in an hour, but everything I ever uploaded is still there even if I remove it them a post. Including an image I uploaded that gave me a warning in the process.

I just uploaded files with the same name twice and it's very confusing differentiating between them. The only thing I can do right now is move the unwanted files into a folder. It let me delete that folder, but it said the files within will return to the home folder.

I'm using Chromium btw.

I've has this problem before, and I was so confused but I figured it out.
When you're editing a post, click the 'Go advanced' button. Then, scroll down to 'Additional options' and under the 'Attachments' menu, it should have a list of the attachments you have uploaded.
Click 'Manage attachments' and then you can delete the unwanted ones. :)

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I've has this problem before, and I was so confused but I figured it out.
When you're editing a post, click the 'Go advanced' button. Then, scroll down to 'Additional options' and under the 'Attachments' menu, it should have a list of the attachments you have uploaded.
Click 'Manage attachments' and then you can delete the unwanted ones. :)

I've already tried that with no avail, it have the window with all the files you evver uploaded, but I can't right click on any of the files icon to delete them. I want to delete the files under the "Home" section, not the attachment section below.

I don't mind if the file are still there, but it makes it hard to organize and probably take up server space.