Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Angry Need help bad please i really do

    so my dad went out to get me a nexus 5 and he told me he will cancel my phone i currently have so i can have a better phone plan for my nexus 5, that day my dad was mad because he had to pay $38 extra on my phone bill for some reason. he told me i was subscribed with this 3rd party triton mobilechat instant messaging app that costed $38 each month. my dad went to my carrier to change my phone number and they have no idea how to cancel this so all they did was change my number.

    i also reseted my old phone so i have no history or anything its factory reset.

    questions:

    1: because i changed my phone number will they still charge me?
    2: how can i cancel the subscription?


    answer

    1:?
    2:?
  2. #2  
    EviI's Avatar

    Posts
    236 Posts
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4.2 KitKat

    Default Re: Need help bad please i really do

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bob6 View Post
    so my dad went out to get me a nexus 5 and he told me he will cancel my phone i currently have so i can have a better phone plan for my nexus 5, that day my dad was mad because he had to pay $38 extra on my phone bill for some reason. he told me i was subscribed with this 3rd party triton mobilechat instant messaging app that costed $38 each month. my dad went to my carrier to change my phone number and they have no idea how to cancel this so all they did was change my number.

    i also reseted my old phone so i have no history or anything its factory reset.

    questions:

    1: because i changed my phone number will they still charge me?
    2: how can i cancel the subscription?


    answer

    1:?
    2:?
    They will probably still charge you since you didn't cancel the subscription. Try to find the company's number and call them.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Need help bad please i really do

    Quote Originally Posted by EviI View Post
    They will probably still charge you since you didn't cancel the subscription. Try to find the company's number and call them.
    i cannot i tried to and called my carrier
  4. #4  
    EviI's Avatar

    Posts
    236 Posts
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4.2 KitKat

    Default Re: Need help bad please i really do

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bob6 View Post
    i cannot i tried to and called my carrier
    What exactly is this subscription service called?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Need help bad please i really do

    Quote Originally Posted by EviI View Post
    What exactly is this subscription service called?
    im not sure i called the carrier *virgin mobile* they told me it was a 3rd party app that is called triton mobilechat (its a instant messaging chat)
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Need help bad please i really do

    Do you recall actually installing this app, or signing up for service? Were you actually using it to chat?

    From what I can tell from a Web search, it might be AOL's chat service, which is called Triton. You might want to contact AOL about it.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Need help bad please i really do

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Do you recall actually installing this app, or signing up for service? Were you actually using it to chat?

    From what I can tell from a Web search, it might be AOL's chat service, which is called Triton. You might want to contact AOL about it.

    Posted via Android Central App
    thx i dont recall downloading anything besides the playstore ill contact them
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Need help bad please i really do

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Do you recall actually installing this app, or signing up for service? Were you actually using it to chat?

    From what I can tell from a Web search, it might be AOL's chat service, which is called Triton. You might want to contact AOL about it.

    Posted via Android Central App
    can u get me there contact email ? i found one but not sure if its right
  9. #9  
    EviI's Avatar

    Posts
    236 Posts
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4.2 KitKat

    Default Re: Need help bad please i really do

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bob6 View Post
    can u get me there contact email ? i found one but not sure if its right
    I think this is it: 1-800-827-6364
    Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Need help bad please i really do

    Quote Originally Posted by EviI View Post
    I think this is it: 1-800-827-6364
    thx wat bout their email or website
  11. #11  
    EviI's Avatar

    Posts
    236 Posts
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4.2 KitKat

    Default Re: Need help bad please i really do

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bob6 View Post
    thx wat bout their email or website
    You can contact them via email here:
    Thanked by 2:

Similar Threads

  1. Need to unroot without using pc
    By rjas in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2014, 07:45 AM
  2. ***i cant root my device** help**
    By RootaRegg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:24 PM
  3. Reappearing notifications on my phone... HELP!!
    By Rj Pina in forum Sprint Galaxy S3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2013, 09:58 PM
  4. HELP! Dropped my Nexus 7 and now it won't turn on?
    By too lame to come up with a good username in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 06:09 PM
  5. HELP! Dropped my N7 and now it won't turn on?
    By too lame to come up with a good username in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2013, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

B