Need help bad please i really do
so my dad went out to get me a nexus 5 and he told me he will cancel my phone i currently have so i can have a better phone plan for my nexus 5, that day my dad was mad because he had to pay $38 extra on my phone bill for some reason. he told me i was subscribed with this 3rd party triton mobilechat instant messaging app that costed $38 each month. my dad went to my carrier to change my phone number and they have no idea how to cancel this so all they did was change my number.
i also reseted my old phone so i have no history or anything its factory reset.
1: because i changed my phone number will they still charge me?
2: how can i cancel the subscription?
- 12-21-2013, 07:14 PM #2
- 12-21-2013, 07:26 PM #4
- 12-21-2013, 08:18 PM #6
Re: Need help bad please i really do
Do you recall actually installing this app, or signing up for service? Were you actually using it to chat?
From what I can tell from a Web search, it might be AOL's chat service, which is called Triton. You might want to contact AOL about it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-21-2013, 08:27 PM #9
- 12-21-2013, 08:32 PM #11
- By rjas in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2014, 07:45 AM
- By RootaRegg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:24 PM
- By Rj Pina in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 09:58 PM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 06:09 PM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 07:23 PM