- 1 Posts
The bottom microUSB cover came off?
I have a galaxy s4 active and recently I pulled the phone out of my pocket and the microUSB cover was nowhere to be seen! How should I handle this? is the cover for the waterproof or for the dust resistance? Should I take it to my carrier to see if they will replace it?
Thanks in advance
- 12-22-2013, 09:04 AM #2
Re: The bottom microUSB cover came off?
Welcome to AC!
I imagine the cover was for both dust and moisture resistance. If you think you're going to have your phone in environments where that present those then, yes, I'd concern myself with getting a replacement. However, you may need to go to Samsung directly, I doubt your carrier will be too much assistance.Live long and prosper.
- By longsock123 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:31 PM
- By Gabe Raffinan in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 12-22-2013, 01:50 PM
- By TBoltJ in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2013, 11:38 AM
- By crosserb in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:12 AM
- By Galane in forum Sprint Motorola Photon QReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2013, 03:26 AM