Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [SOLVED] Can't log in to my Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105

Hey guys, I have this problem and it is really annoying me and it is very serious.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105 and only a few hours ago, my Google Account showed "Can't Sync" and "Sync will be back shortly" type of messages. As a result, I couldn't sync contacts, access Google+ and couldn't open Google Play even if there was Wi-Fi.

Note that I don't use a 3G or 4G because those are not available in my country. Also note that every other account like Dropbox, Evernote, Whatsapp and Viber etc work and I am even able to browse the web on the Chrome app. Also the internet connection in my home is working okay.

I searched for solutions and some people said to remove and add my Google account again. I removed my account and after that I couldn't add it again.

Please help me, it's getting really annoying because I need it during my university work.

Android Version: 4.1.2
    Not rooted. No ROM. No Launcher.

Here are some screenshots:

Before removing account:

[SOLVED] Can't log in to my Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105-screenshot_2013-12-23-17-51-42.png
    [SOLVED] Can't log in to my Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105-screenshot_2013-12-23-17-51-51.png
    [SOLVED] Can't log in to my Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105-screenshot_2013-12-23-17-51-59.png
    [SOLVED] Can't log in to my Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105-screenshot_2013-12-23-17-52-07.png

After removing account:

[SOLVED] Can't log in to my Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105-screenshot_2013-12-23-18-28-57.png

Global Posts
    22,132 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Can't log in to my Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105

Try clearing your app preferences in Settings>Apps>Menu>reset app preferences. Sounds strange, but sometimes it helps with Play issues.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Can't log in to my Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Try clearing your app preferences in Settings>Apps>Menu>reset app preferences. Sounds strange, but sometimes it helps with Play issues.
    Tried it man.
    Applied it to all Google apps.
    Doesn't Work.

Global Posts
    22,132 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

It's okay.
    The problem solved itself.
    Google account working now.
    Thanks anyway.

Global Posts
    22,132 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: [SOLVED] Can't log in to my Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105

Cool. See you around the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Phone Timeline
    Thanked by:

Default Re: [SOLVED] Can't log in to my Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105

i have same this problem ,,i have galaxy note 1.pls can any body help me??????????

[SOLVED] Can't log in to my Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105-screenshot_2013-12-23-18-28-57.png

Have you tried all that was mentioned previously in this thread? Keep in mind that the title of this thread now includes the word "SOLVED" in it, so you're better off starting a new thread. People might not pay attention to this thread any more, now that it's considered solved.