| || |
Phone not booting after taking out battery in CWM bootloop
I'm having troubles with my Samsung XCover 2
My friend helped me doing all this:
1. Flashed a root file to get root access | All fine
2. Checked root access | All worked
3. Flashed CWM recovery | All
4. In CWM, we flashed Cyanogenmod | Not fine
5. After, we factory resetted | All worked (CM)
6. We flashed gapps | All fine
7. CWM was stuck in a bootloop, after taking out the battery the screen turned to colored dotted lines
8. Phone has a blackscreen and somtimes gets the colered dotted lines
The only thing i want now, is to use my phone as intended, I just want it to work.
Thanks in advance.
I'm also happily to add anyone on skype to help me: