- 1 Posts
Google Apps wont connect on any android device
Google services on my PC works perfectly fine, but there is something wrong with my network, google apps wont connect on any device connected to my home modem. I have tried it on my Phone, tablets, on my brothers phone, it just wont connect. However, when I connected my phone with the network of my University, I worked the first time but the second time, same no connection problem.
What could this be? Any thoughts on how to fix this?
- 12-25-2013, 02:05 AM #2
Re: Google Apps wont connect on any android device
Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried rebooting your router? Does anything else on your phone connect to the web, like the browser? Review this guide and see if any of the tips help: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems
- By StLouisMan2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2014, 05:14 PM
- By Old Stoneface in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:46 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 06:17 PM
- By James Taylor17 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:53 AM
- By toddjy in forum Ingress GeneralReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:15 AM