1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Searching for keyboard, please help, sos!!

Hello!
    I have a question and, I would like your help if you could!! I m visually impeared and, I recently boght the Samsung Galaxy core! I activated the talkback but, I face a big problem! the keyboard this mobile has, can't help me I can't operate it! The problem is that, when I try to write a word, the key I pres it is written with out to wont this! I search a keyboard, which I can navigate on it and, when I find the letter I hwould like to write, double pres it and then it will be written! First of all, is there any way to put this fanction in the Samsung keyboard? I tried and the fleksy keyboard, this keyboard does has this ability, to write a letter after 2 finger pads, but doesn't cooperate with the talkback! so I can't hear, talkback doesn't read in which letter I m!
    do you know any keyboard, that can cooperate with talkback and to has all the above fitures? to double tap the letter in order to be written and, talkback say in which letter you are on!
    This problem as you understand, is very significant! so if you could help me, I would appreciate it!! I would like to support Greeks, but if not ok I have no problem!! the fact is to find a keyboard to work on!!
    1000 thanks beforehand,
    Theo

Global Posts
    13,864 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Searching for keyboard, please help, sos!!

Quote Originally Posted by theokmd View Post
    Hello!
    I have a question and, I would like your help if you could!! I m visually impeared and, I recently boght the Samsung Galaxy core! I activated the talkback but, I face a big problem! the keyboard this mobile has, can't help me I can't operate it! The problem is that, when I try to write a word, the key I pres it is written with out to wont this! I search a keyboard, which I can navigate on it and, when I find the letter I hwould like to write, double pres it and then it will be written! First of all, is there any way to put this fanction in the Samsung keyboard? I tried and the fleksy keyboard, this keyboard does has this ability, to write a letter after 2 finger pads, but doesn't cooperate with the talkback! so I can't hear, talkback doesn't read in which letter I m!
    do you know any keyboard, that can cooperate with talkback and to has all the above fitures? to double tap the letter in order to be written and, talkback say in which letter you are on!
    This problem as you understand, is very significant! so if you could help me, I would appreciate it!! I would like to support Greeks, but if not ok I have no problem!! the fact is to find a keyboard to work on!!
    1000 thanks beforehand,
    Theo
    Welcome to the forums.
    Maybe Google's keyboard? I don't use the talkback feature, so I am not sure.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Welcome to Android Central! I have to admit that I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for. In the meantime, consider this keyboard, which has big keys:

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! I have to admit that I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for. In the meantime, consider this keyboard, which has big keys:

Posted via Android Central App
    Helloa nd thank you very much for your answer!
    it was a litle bit big the post and, perhaps it was confused!! I search only a keyboard that can interact with talkaack, i meen talkback to reads the letter i m on, without this letter to be written, only with my 2 tapping to happen this! i meen with 2 tapps the letter to be written in my sms f.e!
    only this! so do you think that this ap can hleps?
    or do you have any other in your mind?

many many thanks for your help again!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Welcome to the forums.
    Maybe Google's keyboard? I don't use the talkback feature, so I am not sure.
    Hi and thank you for your anser!
    Could you give me a link with all google keyboards if they are all together in a list?
    do you think that i can find in this list any keyboard (with the double tap letter fanction in order to write a letter , & to interact with talkback?)
    also do you have any other idea on your mind for other keyboard?
    many thanks for all!

Global Posts
    13,864 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by theokmd View Post
    Hi and thank you for your anser!
    Could you give me a link with all google keyboards if they are all together in a list?
    do you think that i can find in this list any keyboard (with the double tap letter fanction in order to write a letter , & to interact with talkback?)
    also do you have any other idea on your mind for other keyboard?
    many thanks for all!
    I don't know if there is the double tap like you want, but it is free, and I figured to suggest it anyway.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3

Global Posts
    13,864 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Link to Google's Keyboard: