Google photos auto backup glitch
Quite often I notice that a few photos don't backup. Sync is on, auto backup is on, Google Plus photos sync is on in account settings, sync over both mobile data and WiFi is enabled. But if I take like 20 photos, usually 3 or 4 of them don't backup. Any ideas?How did this trend on forums develop that "IMO" has become some kind of safety net? By inserting "it's just my opinion" as a disclaimer, does this somehow afford all of your preceding words immunity to being wrong? I don't know how or why some people on internet forums believe this to be the case. Opinions, just like statements, can be wrong, and also stupid.
But that's just my opinion.
- By Derek_78 in forum Moto GReplies: 23Last Post: 01-31-2014, 01:58 PM
- By David Lessnau in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 12-30-2013, 10:05 PM
- By tigerNamedtony07 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:01 AM
- By static360 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 11:31 PM
- By Photon4glover in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:32 AM