1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Play Gift Card

I received a bunch of google play gift cadrs for christmas and was wondering if I load them all into my account can I restrict them to only Play store purchases and not in app purchases. I want to only use them to buy movies, books, and apps and not more lives in a game or the next level. I like to keep those tied to my credit card so it deters me from purchasing them.

Thanks

Default Re: Google Play Gift Card

Quote Originally Posted by myeatts7 View Post
    I received a bunch of google play gift cadrs for christmas and was wondering if I load them all into my account can I restrict them to only Play store purchases and not in app purchases. I want to only use them to buy movies, books, and apps and not more lives in a game or the next level. I like to keep those tied to my credit card so it deters me from purchasing them.

Thanks
    when you click on some in-app purchases you wont get charged immediately... you will get a popup asking you to confirm the in-app purchase.
    only then you will be charged.. you wont be automatically charged for in-app purchases.

so you are safe...
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google Play Gift Card

Ok I see it now thanks. I know I always get that pop up that I have to confirm the purchase but since I only ever used one form of payment I just hit confirm. If i hit the down arrow next to the price of the purchase it will ask me what form of payment.