- 12-26-2013, 08:02 PM #2
- 12-26-2013, 08:30 PM #3
Re: I'm sure answer is no but...
Carriers have agreements to allow roaming. However, the radio frequency must be compatible. This is to provide coverage for customers in "dead zones". Don't get an AT&T device thinking you can activate on Verizon, or vice versa, it won't work.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Alicia Martinez3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 15Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:45 AM
- By llamabreath in forum PoliticsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-28-2013, 04:08 PM
- By raydawgone in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2013, 07:15 AM
- By rob damiani in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:02 PM
- By raydawgone in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 04:36 PM