- 1 Posts
How to put Music on my HTC One without using Sync Manager?
Having a little problem with my music files. I thought you could just plug the HTC One into the computer and it would show up as a usb device. So i put my music into a file on my Mac. However when i plug in my One all that happens is it wants me to use HTC Sync Manager. I tried and its just plain awful. Is there a way i can just drag the music file and drop into the One?
- 12-26-2013, 11:07 PM #2
Re: How to put Music on my HTC One without using Sync Manager?
Welcome to Android Central! I don't have a One, so I can't be sure--but when you first hook the phone up via USB, is there any way of cancelling out of the HTC Sync dialog box? Also, check your Notification Shade when you're plugged in--do you see a USB Connection notification? If so, tap on it and see if you can select a different connection method (probably MTP).
- 01-19-2014, 12:30 PM #3
- By Manoj Bhaskaran in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:24 PM
- By jackjack1969 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:17 PM
- By stephanpangkee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:12 AM
- By stephanpangkee in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:57 AM
- By Cryme in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 10:01 PM