- 2 Posts
Anybody kind enough to help???
Hi, im new to the forum and to the Samsung galaxy (s3) world lol. I was just wondering if anybody would be able to help me update my software to the latest or best software that there is? At the moment im running on the software the phone came with witch i think is 4.0.4.
any help would be appreciated thanks
- 12-28-2013, 06:38 PM #2
- 12-28-2013, 07:17 PM #3
- 12-29-2013, 10:41 AM #5
- 12-29-2013, 05:34 PM #6
Re: Anybody kind enough to help???
It's recommended that you use the update the carrier (Orange would be correct) sends out. There may be little modifications needed for the update to work with their system. It gets sent to your phone automatically once they've done whatever modifications they're going to do with it (like adding their own bloatware).
Once they start doing that, a few phones at a time are updated, to keep from overloading the system.
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:48 AM
- By hallmr09 in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 12-31-2013, 02:16 PM
- By KWKSLVR in forum Moto XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-31-2013, 12:40 PM
- By mdawdy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2013, 06:24 PM
- By 500words in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2013, 05:17 PM