- 2 Posts
LG phone broken
Hello, so I recently dropped my LG phone and now everytime I turn it on, the screen becomes all black. There are no scratches on the screen and my phone works (because I can feel the vibration when I slide to unlock the PIN). But the problem is that the screen is all black. Therefore, I can no longer see my notes which I wrote before (at least they're not that important but I still need them though)...
Someone know how to fix it? Is there a way to repair this?
- 12-28-2013, 07:48 PM #2
- 12-28-2013, 08:12 PM #4
- By kcervino18 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:48 AM
- By FiretoFlames in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 01-02-2014, 06:30 AM
- By hellokitty7177 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:00 PM
- By Gavvykinz in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:13 AM
- By 500words in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2013, 05:17 PM