is the Nec terrain a good phone att

beckytigeress

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i was wondering if the nec terrain is a good phone or not? and if it has any issues? I live in the usa and i'm not sure if i should buy it i wanted to be sure that it is a good phone id like to know if anyone also owns one personally. Lol. Features I want to know about: video chat, google hangouts,google talk, if the camera has flash on the back, does it do signatures on texts? And is the memory good and is this phone safe buying on ebay from the user, taylorwireless.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i was wondering if the nec terrain is a good phone or not? and if it has any issues? I live in the usa and i'm not sure if i should buy it i wanted to be sure that it is a good phone id like to know if anyone also owns one personally. Lol. Features I want to know about: video chat, google hangouts,google talk, if the camera has flash on the back, does it do signatures on texts? And is the memory good and is this phone safe buying on ebay from the user, taylorwireless.

Don't have it myself, but I found this: NEC Terrain Review - Watch CNET's Video Review
Cnet does some pretty good reviews.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is there a particular reason you need a rugged phone, since that's the niche the Terrain seems to fill? One of the main concerns I'd have is that NEC is not a big cellphone presence in the US, so support might be an issue.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't see very good reviews for the NEC phone on either the AT&T website or other websites like PCMag.com. If a non-slideout QWERTY keyboard is essential for you, it might be better to look for older phones that might be better quality, although they'll have older Android versions as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463