need help :/

samrakhan

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
My android phone is not capturing screenshots and also not downloading any image from what's app n google... I've backed up my phone but still not downloading ... Plzzz help me ...

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
To take a screenshot you should hold the power-button and the volume down key for around three seconds. To download images you should press on the image and that should download it.

samrakhan

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I knw how to take screenshots n saving images bt my phone is not taking screenshots n saving images .. whenever I try 2 do dis i got notification that my phone have not enough storage bt it do have storage ... I myself is not understanding what's the problem .. would u plz help me :/ I'll b thankful

Posted via Android Central App

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I knw how to take screenshots n saving images bt my phone is not taking screenshots n saving images .. whenever I try 2 do dis i got notification that my phone have not enough storage bt it do have storage ... I myself is not understanding what's the problem .. would u plz help me :/ I'll b thankful
You need to go to Settings->Storage and then delete whatever you can, since your phone ran out of memory. Basically you need to delete apps/pictures to free up space in your memory card.

samrakhan

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I have 0 images in my phone n have downloaded only 2 apps bt still its saying short storage :/

samrakhan

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
My phone was working very efficiently but from yesterday it started doing all this ... It was saving images very easily but From yesterday its not saving images n saying that mobile have short storage ... even I've backed up it two times.. but still doing all this :/

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! According to your phone's specs listed on the web, it only comes with 1.5 GB of usable internal storage. Internal storage is used for app installation, as well as storage of data created by apps, if you're unable to change the location where apps save data to the external SD card (only some apps allow you to do this). The unfortunate thing about having so little internal storage is that you can get low on storage after only a few app installations. Another app that uses up internal storage is the texting app--if you have a lot of saved messages (especially if they have photos or videos), that can use up a fair amount of internal storage.

Review this guide, and see if the tips help. http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html