- 6 Posts
Need help finding stock rom please.
Hey guys i have a GS3 on Verizon. It's currently rooted on LiquidSmooth v2.8. My power button is jacked so i need to return it to "stock" to send it in to get a new one. I cannot seem to find a stock rom that will work anywhere. I tried a link from Sammobile but the one i got wont flash. It just says cannot open file, operation aborted. I tried googling it and searching everywhere but everything is either shut down, looks sketchy, doesn't work, or doesn't tell me which one i need.
If anyone could point me in the direction of a link that they know for sure works, thatd be dandy.
Thanks in advance,
- 12-30-2013, 11:36 PM #2
- 12-31-2013, 12:23 AM #3
Re: Need help finding stock rom please.
The files on Sammobile are generally good. Try downloading it again. If that gets you the same error, notify the site admin. (You may have to create an account on their forum, I don't remember if they have a contact link.) I think they'd want to know that they have a bad file, and I'd think they'd replace it with a good one.
(Of course "good" and "current S3 firmware" are polar opposites, but ...)
- 12-31-2013, 02:26 AM #4
- By davidrenjenkins in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2014, 08:41 AM
- By Randall Donahoe in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:03 AM
- By samrakhan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:13 PM
- By SuspectZEROification in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:08 PM
- By davidrenjenkins in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 01:33 PM