- 4 Posts
Why does "Pinyin input" appear? With Language-Setting - Japanese.
I am wondering --- nevertheless my language-setting is "Japanese", why "Pinyin" input appear.
"Pinyin" input is not necessary for almost all of the Japanese people.
It is not really a problem. But I am eager to know the reason. Please clear up my doubt.
- 12-31-2013, 05:45 AM #2
Re: Why does "Pinyin input" appear? With Language-Setting - Japanese.
I love Japanese people and the sound of your name! Nevertheless, I'm not sure why this is showing up for you. You should be able to disable it in apps though (Settings--Apps--All), locate and then select disable. That may get it out of your way.
Good luck!!Live long and prosper.
- By reble1 in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:41 PM
- By ido1985 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:44 PM
- By rxnelson in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:05 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:42 PM
- By zillah in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:20 AM