Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By srkmagnus
  • 1 Post By Rukbat
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help on Samsung Note 3 Standard Home Screen

Okay here's the thing, I just got myself Samsung Galaxy Note 3 so I'm totally blind about it.

My problem:

After updating a few apps & whatnots, everytime I push the "Home Screen" button it will got back to home screen but in "Easy Mode"
    I've disabled the "Easy Mode" but it always goes back to that mode even though it's never turned on.
    Now in Galaxy S4 you have the option to choose "Easy Mode" or "Standard Mode" under the Settings > Device.
    Well, I don't see that option in my Note 3. It's always in "Easy Mode" even though it's turned off.
    Please help.

Global Posts
    7,310 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Help on Samsung Note 3 Standard Home Screen

You can access the easy mode settings by pressing "Menu" > "Settings" > "Easy Mode" then slide to disable it. Also, consider a reboot to see if that clears out any issues you have that are causing Easy Mode to re-enable itself.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Global Posts
    16,888 Global Posts
    ROM
    Carbon ROM

Quote Originally Posted by jsiman View Post
    Okay here's the thing, I just got myself Samsung Galaxy Note 3 so I'm totally blind about it.

My problem:

After updating a few apps & whatnots, everytime I push the "Home Screen" button it will got back to home screen but in "Easy Mode"
    I've disabled the "Easy Mode" but it always goes back to that mode even though it's never turned on.
    Now in Galaxy S4 you have the option to choose "Easy Mode" or "Standard Mode" under the Settings > Device.
    Well, I don't see that option in my Note 3. It's always in "Easy Mode" even though it's turned off.
    Please help.

Welcome to the forums.
    That seems really strange.
    The only think I can think of is to try a different launcher. I like Nova. Here is a little more info: [GUIDE] Nova Launcher

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Settings/General/Application manager At the top, go to All.

Go to TouchWiz easy home and press it. Scroll down to see the Clear defaults button. Press it.

Now when you go "home", you'll be asked which launcher to use, one time or always.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.