Where can I find apps I've purchased?

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
new to android, where can I find purchases?

hello, I am new to android. where can I go to see all my purchases? I think I purchased one app twice!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: new to android, where can I find purchases?

hello, I am new to android. where can I go to see all my purchases? I think I purchased one app twice!
You can't purchase an app twice if you go it from the Play Store using the same account. Once you purchase an app it won't let you buy it again. Instead, you'll be presented with an install option once you purchase the app.

To view purchases, go to Google Wallet or the Play Store via desktop browser and log in. You can view purchases there.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android. Magnus is correct, you can't purchase an app twice. The only way you can do this is to use multiple Gmail account.
Now, some apps have 2 different apps, a free and a paid version and both are downloadable.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Keep in mind that some crafty people may also publish an app whose icon or description looks and/or sounds a lot like a more popular app--they're hoping you'll mistake it for the popular app and waste some money on it.