- 87 Posts
Keep mobile network on with wifi?
On my note 3, I turn off my mobile network when I'm connected to a wifi network. For 2 reasons. So that I don't use mobile data, and to save battery. But if I'm connected to wifi, and have a strong signal, will it matter if mobile is on or off? Will it use any more battery than if mobile were off? If it won't make any difference, I would rather keep mobile on for sending and downloading mms messages.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- By Pat Kerby in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:55 PM
- By Danny Vaper in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 10:29 PM
- By Hashu Rahim in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:29 PM
- By trucksmoveamerica#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 06:27 PM
- By Aidan Byrne in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:53 PM