- 2 Posts
No sounds when touching screen
My tablet has a problem that it usually (not always but most of the time) disables all sounds when I touch the screen. Depending on how long I touched the screen the sounds return immideadly or few seconds after I let go. When the sounds return it plays some of the sounds that should have played when I was touching the screen.
Android version is 4.1.1 and model number of the tablet is rk30sdk.
Any ideas on how to solve this problem or how to get more information on what could be wrong is welcome.
- 01-01-2014, 03:29 PM #2
Re: No sounds when touching screen
Welcome to Android Central! It's probably an issue with the system or the hardware, and it's always difficult to troubleshoot these less common brands. I assume you've tried rebooting the device, correct? You could always try a full Factory Data Reset (typically from the Settings>Backup menu), but you'll lose all of your data, so make sure it's backed up.
- By KneeBee in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 15Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:33 PM
- By egscms in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:45 PM
- By that_guy20 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2014, 03:00 PM
- By dajobo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:47 AM
- By Zorro1 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:30 PM