- 2 Posts
How to move a music album to books
I just switched from iPhone to Android and I uploaded all my iTunes files to Google play. However, there were several books that got transferred and now when I try to shuffle my music all I get is mostly book tracks . I don't want to just delete them, cause they took a while to upload. Is there a way to get them out of my music and into my books?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-04-2014, 07:11 PM #3
- 01-04-2014, 07:41 PM #4
- 1,132 Posts
Re: How to move a music album to books
That's kind of tricky. I don't think Google Play Music app have the ability to filter songs from shuffle base on ID3 tag. So you'll have to not use shuffle.
This isn't a perfect solution, but you can delete them from Google Music library, then when you want to listen to them copy them into a folder in your phone. Then using a file manager app like ES File Explorer on the phone, create a file called ".nomedia" in that folder, this will tell the phone to ignore recognizing media files in that folder. Then you can use a folder music player like Beam Player Pro or Clean Music Player to listen to those specific audiobooks, since these two apps do not recognize ID3 tags.
Also if the files have DRM locks, then I don't think you can listen to them anyway.
- By ThreeFivEleven in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:41 AM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:36 PM
- By Harvinder Sunila in forum Moto GReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:00 AM
- By Shawn Edward in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 09:40 PM
- By KXXTINE in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:15 PM