How do I format the SD Card for my Android?
I tried to format it on my laptop via adapter, by right clicking SD Card F: going to format, selecting FAT32, checking the quick format box, and pressing start but whenever I place it back in my phone, it won't mount. It says it's damaged. I had the same problem when I first purchased the sd card but found a link online that showed me how to format it a different way,in another location, which worked perfectly. I recently removed the sd card for something though and encountered this same problem but am unable to find that same link. It's driving me nuts! I had to import everything to my laptop to make sure I didn't lose it all. Please help
- 01-02-2014, 10:43 AM #2
- 01-02-2014, 11:16 AM #4
Re: How do I format the SD Card for my Android?
Sorry man, that's not an option on my phone. That's why I'm using an adapter to do it on my laptop.The problem is, that the widely advertised way for doing it via laptop, doesn't seem to be working for me. I know it's possible though since I was able to do it in the past. I just can't seem to find the link that helped me out before
- 01-02-2014, 05:03 PM #7
- By Mikey47 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 02-28-2014, 05:18 PM
- By Chris Marlar in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:32 PM
- By yaid#CB in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 07:30 PM
- By yaid#CB in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2014, 03:14 PM
- By fotyc in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:23 AM