- 1 Posts
slow internet and download
im new to the android world. i just got my first android phone. a optimus dynamic by strighttalk. it was kinda slow so i rooted it in a attempt to make it faster by overclock and sdboost, worked really good at first, almost like i had a wifi connection. but after a couple days it got slow REALLY SLOW! tryed a factory reset and it didnt help. scan for virus and nothing shows up. is it possible that i may have deleted a important file or something? phone speed is fine its just my 3g connection is crazy slow now.
- 01-03-2014, 12:11 PM #2
Re: slow internet and download
how much data gave you used? perhaps they throttled you?
TracFone clarifies Straight Talk and Net10 data policy, confirms 2.5GB throttle point | Android Central
- By DonnyVantage in forum Kindle Fire HDX TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:04 PM
- By karimito in forum LG G2Replies: 20Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:00 PM
- By soonwang96 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-08-2014, 12:56 PM
- By tbtregenza in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:10 AM
- By Mr.Roboto in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:57 PM