Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default So what actually WORKS to sync the Oulook calender on my PC with my Android

I found one called Oulook calendar Transfer, but my Thinkpad doesn't like it (I'm running 64 bit windows and it apparently isn't compatible with that - the OS says it is invalid anyway...nice of them to warn of that before I bought it).

Searching the web this seems way more complicated than it should be. With my iPhone I just plugged it in and iTunes just did it. Why isn't it that simple with Android?

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts

Default Re: So what actually WORKS to sync the Oulook calender on my PC with my Android

Because Google is a Linux shop and hires ex-Apple employees (Map Google and Apple headquarters to figure that out). When they created Android they copied Apple. They do a good job. Just not PC like.

Check out DejaOffice as an Outlook-like platform for Android (and iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone etc). Handles the full calendar, recurring events, exceptions, category colors, tasks, recurring tasks and sync to PC.