- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
So what actually WORKS to sync the Oulook calender on my PC with my Android
I found one called Oulook calendar Transfer, but my Thinkpad doesn't like it (I'm running 64 bit windows and it apparently isn't compatible with that - the OS says it is invalid anyway...nice of them to warn of that before I bought it).
Searching the web this seems way more complicated than it should be. With my iPhone I just plugged it in and iTunes just did it. Why isn't it that simple with Android?
- 01-04-2014, 11:53 AM #2
Re: So what actually WORKS to sync the Oulook calender on my PC with my Android
Because Google is a Linux shop and hires ex-Apple employees (Map Google and Apple headquarters to figure that out). When they created Android they copied Apple. They do a good job. Just not PC like.
Check out DejaOffice as an Outlook-like platform for Android (and iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone etc). Handles the full calendar, recurring events, exceptions, category colors, tasks, recurring tasks and sync to PC.
- By b2d2 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2016, 11:49 AM
- By JnEricsonx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2014, 10:31 AM
- By zBernie in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:41 AM
- By androidEXO in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2014, 02:26 PM
- By buryman in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:36 PM