- 1 Posts
Two questions from a newbie
I have just gotten a Lenovo Yoga 10. Since I'm new to the Android family, I've got some questions...
1 - My home screen has 4 pages. I can move icons around on a page but I can't seem to move them from one page to another. What am I missing?
2 - Can I create folders such as Maps, Games, Utilities, etc. on my home screens and then move apps into them?
- 01-04-2014, 01:39 PM #2
- 01-04-2014, 01:40 PM #3“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- 01-04-2014, 01:40 PM #4
Re: Two questions from a newbieProud LG G2 Owner!
- 01-04-2014, 03:35 PM #5
- By rvp20 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:53 AM
- By darktwins25 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2014, 04:52 AM
- By gberneggervt in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 07:05 PM
- By MrFluffbear in forum Moto GReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:28 PM
- By gberneggervt in forum LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play editionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:47 AM