Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Front camera pictures appearing flipped/mirrored.

I just got the virgin mobile awe, and i took a couple pictures that i either didnt notice were flipped or werent flipped, because now all im noticing is how annoyed im becoming at them being flipped. What i mean is, after i take the picture, not the before image of me on the cell phone, the after image effect. I dont see any options to change this either. Its almost as if it changed settings itself. Any help or app to solve this would be amazing.

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Default Re: Front camera pictures appearing flipped/mirrored.

Quote Originally Posted by reynoldspuwns View Post
    I just got the virgin mobile awe, and i took a couple pictures that i either didnt notice were flipped or werent flipped, because now all im noticing is how annoyed im becoming at them being flipped. What i mean is, after i take the picture, not the before image of me on the cell phone, the after image effect. I dont see any options to change this either. Its almost as if it changed settings itself. Any help or app to solve this would be amazing.
    Try to reset camera to default settings.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Front camera pictures appearing flipped/mirrored.

I did that, idk i just downloaded another camera app that has an option to "reflect" as they call it by putting the picture to the original side it was on when i took the picture. Better then nothing.