Front camera pictures appearing flipped/mirrored.

reynoldspuwns

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I just got the virgin mobile awe, and i took a couple pictures that i either didnt notice were flipped or werent flipped, because now all im noticing is how annoyed im becoming at them being flipped. What i mean is, after i take the picture, not the before image of me on the cell phone, the after image effect. I dont see any options to change this either. Its almost as if it changed settings itself. Any help or app to solve this would be amazing.

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I just got the virgin mobile awe, and i took a couple pictures that i either didnt notice were flipped or werent flipped, because now all im noticing is how annoyed im becoming at them being flipped. What i mean is, after i take the picture, not the before image of me on the cell phone, the after image effect. I dont see any options to change this either. Its almost as if it changed settings itself. Any help or app to solve this would be amazing.
Try to reset camera to default settings.

reynoldspuwns

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I did that, idk i just downloaded another camera app that has an option to "reflect" as they call it by putting the picture to the original side it was on when i took the picture. Better then nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze