- 2 Posts
HELP!!! i tried to root my galaxy s3 but used the wrong one for the model.
i tried to root my galaxy s3 but used the wrong one for the model and now i get a screen that tells me the firmware upgrade encountered an issue. help
Edit: i can still enter download mode
Last edited by Rodney007; 01-05-2014 at 09:31 PM.
- 01-05-2014, 07:53 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: HELP!!! i tried to root my galaxy s3 but used the wrong one for the model.
the one i used was GT-I9300
link:[GT-I930x/T/N][SHV-E210*][SHW-M440S] CF-Auto-Root - xda-developers
- By dickharper in forum Samsung SAFE and KNOXReplies: 13Last Post: 09-29-2014, 11:12 AM
- By charleyd in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 01-10-2014, 01:03 PM
- By Luis Perez 1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:13 PM
- By cag78granger in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:03 PM
- By AndyMcMillan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 07:35 PM